Private Dog Training
We service areas of: Marlborough, Sourthborough, Sudbury, Hudson & Framingham
Private dog training is a great avenue to create or modify existing behaviors so you can enjoy being in company with your dog. It is perfect for puppies or the young and old. As an APDT member, we use reward based reinforcement training methods! We create enjoyable and structured training for you and your dog!
Please note your dog must be dog & people friendly for our regular training packages. If you need help in this area please see our Reactive Dog Classes. We see amazing results with our Reactive Dog programs please see information at the bottom of the page on the Reactive Dog programs.
Requirements for any of LID Training Programs
- Adults & Puppie over 15 weeks of age must have a minimum of 2nd Distemper a week before starting a program
- Negative (clear) fecal
- Age appropriate Rabies vaccine
- Dogs need to be in your home for at least 10 days.
- Weekly homework is required, owners are ultimately responsible for the training progress & results by practicing and completing the homework
- Any sessions canceled by owner impairs the process of the desired results
Bachelor’s Degree: $1675.00
- Training in our Facility
- In your home & outdoors on-leash.
- Harness or Gentle leader included
- Behavioral challenges may need to be worked on separately prior to this program
- Basic to Advanced Manners Privately Done with You as well as Private work by Trainer
- One month of group classes
*Transportation for trainer sessions can be added if requested for an additional fee dependent on location.
Week 1: Jump start attention, sit, down, wait, leave it
- Two - 2 hour sessions - Trainer will Jump Start above behaviors
- Two - 1 hour sessions with you & your dog, homework required
Week 2: Continue building Week 1 behaviors - practicing at home is key to success
- Two - 1 hour sessions with trainer
- Two - 30 minute sessions with you & your dog, homework will be checked
Week 3: Adding duration on learned behaviors & jump starting place & loose leash walking
- Two - 1 hour sessions with our trainers
- Two - 30 minute sessions with you and your dog
Week 4: Proofing in your home
- Four - 30 minute sessions with you and your dog
- Continue practicing and come to group classes (1 month included)
Additional Masters Certificates are available for Loosh Leash Walking & Recall Training for an additional fee!
Associate Degree: $575.00
- At our Facility for Pups over 12 weeks
- In your Home for pups under 12 weeks
- In your Home for pups not received 2nd distemper vaccine
Basic Manners done with you:
- Sit, Down
- Leave it, Drop it
- Begin loose leash walking
- Advance these skills in group classes
- Weekly homework is required and practiced
- Three - 1 hour weekly sessions with you and a trainer
- 2 months of access to our Levels Group Training Membership Classes which can be started after the 1st private session is completed or anytime when vaccines meet requirements.
Reactive Dog Package: $775.00
Does your dog "lunge" at the end of your leash at other dogs? Is he difficult to take for a walk around the block? Does he bark uncontrollably at the end of the leash?
Image if you could take a walk with a calm, confident and quiet dog!! We can help you with this using positive based practical training techniques that work!!
- Training is done at our facility & then out on field trips to help you practice what you have learned.
- This package include seven, 30 minute sessions with two trainers & exposures to different dogs or people.
- Learn how to help your dog be calm around other dogs while on leash
- Learn how to change and re-shape your dogs reactive episodes using positive based training techniques
- We will help you to desensitize your dog to approaching dogs & people or both.
- Sit, Down
- Leave it, Drop it
- Loose Leash Walking
Contact us NOW to schedule your FREE Phone Consult!